Yoga is game-changer.
I often say that it has been my "saving grace" because it has seen me through so many chapters of my life. I began practicing yoga back in college 1992 when it was hard to find a yoga teacher let alone a yoga mat. Now, over 25 years later, I still practice yoga nearly every day because it is body nourishing and soul supporting. I practice because it makes me a better person.
I firmly believe that yoga is for all bodies and it's for a lifetime. For sure, my physical yoga practice as I grow older is changing. I'm no longer as interested in teaching or practicing fancy poses, but I am very interested in offering practices that support bodies and minds in aging gracefully.
Whether you are looking for a yoga class, a private yoga session, or online resources for practicing yoga at home, I hope you'll enjoy these yoga offerings.
Small group yoga classes in West Olympia
- Nourish your body, heart and mind.
- Uplifting yoga classes in a supportive, small studio environment.
- Thematic, progressive instruction and individualized attention are key features.
Vibrant Soulful Online Yoga Membership
Practice yoga wherever you are!
- Make yoga a daily habit.
- Practice yoga anywhere with this holistic online platform.Join the Vibrant Soulful Online Yoga Membership for just $29 / month
Private Yoga Sessions
Tailor-made yoga just for you!
Get a private yoga coaching sessions to:
- Focus on daily movements to support for greater strength and mobility
- Get a tailor made yoga sequence for your body's needs
- Start a meditation practice.
- Learn somatic tools for easing anxiety, depression and reactivity.