Yoga for Every Body!
Join a yoga class to discover yourself, move your breath and body, and cultivate harmony with yourself and the world around you.
Annie has been teaching yoga for over 20 years. Grounded in the sciences of anatomy, physiology and biomechanics and the ancient traditions of yoga and Ayurveda, Annie is known for skillfully and poetically guiding movement, breath, and meditation and for making the principles of yoga and Ayurveda fresh and relevant for modern practitioners.
Annie's full spectrum all-levels yoga classes incorporate yoga postures, mindful movement, breathing practices, wisdom teachings, and guided meditation. All bodies, ability levels and experience levels are welcome. Annie invites practitioners to honor their bodies and needs and offers skillful instruction allows each practitioner to customize the class to fit their specific needs, level of comfort, and experience.
Yoga for Every Body Live-streamed yoga classes. Join from anywhere!
What to expect: Enjoy 60 minutes of intention setting, mindful movement, and yoga postures plus an additional 15 minutes of guided meditation and relaxation. Feel free to come for 60 minutes or for the complete 75 minute practice, depending on your schedule and needs.
- Mondays 7:00 - 8:15 AM Pacific Time
- Tuesdays 8:00 - 9:15 AM Pacific Time
- Wednesdays 7:00 - 8:15 AM Pacific Time
- Thursdays 8:00 - 9:15 AM Pacific Time
Existing clients: access your client portal here to book, cancel, and view your bookings and package.
Monthly Online Yoga Membership
Do more yoga, improve your wellbeing, and be part of a vibrant yoga community!
With this membership, you have access to:
- All online live-streamed yoga classes (4 classes are offered most weeks)
- An on-demand yoga library including over 70 videos available for streaming
- A member group chat where you connect with Annie and other yogis
- If you are not satisfied with your membership after 14 days of signing up, we will refund your $47.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing us.