Ayurveda-inspired classes offer a place to discover yourself, move your breath and body, and create harmony with yourself and the world around you.
Annie has been teaching yoga for over 20 years. Grounded in the ancient traditions of yoga and Ayurveda and informed by anatomy and biomechanics, Annie is known for skillfully and poetically guiding movement, breath, and meditation and for making the principles of yoga and Ayurveda fresh and relevant for modern practitioners.
Ayurveda is the "science of life" and a sister science to yoga. Ayurveda is considered to be among the world's oldest healing systems and is an inclusive wellness modality that promotes harmony with nature, with ourselves and with those around us. Annie's ALL-LEVEL AYURVEDA-INSPIRED yoga classes incorporate postures, breath-work, wisdom teachings, and guided meditation tailored to the season, time of day, and the individuals. Annie welcomes newcomers, experienced practitioners, and everyone in between. Instruction is offered in ways that allow the practitioner to customize the class to fit specific needs, level of comfort, and experience.
Yoga Class Schedule
Beginning November 1, Annie will offer LIVE-STREAMED classes and IN-PERSON classes at the Olympia Yoga Sanctuary located at 1522 4th Ave E. Olympia, WA. Participants must sign up for and purchase classes in advance.
- Mondays 7:00 - 8:15 AM Pacific time (ZOOM only)
- Tuesdays 8:00 - 9:15 AM Pacific time (Attend via ZOOM or IN-PERSON at the Olympia Yoga Sanctuary)
- Wednesdays 7:00 - 8:15 AM Pacific time (ZOOM only)
- Thursdays 8:00 - 9:15 AM Pacific time (Attend via ZOOM or IN-PERSON at the Olympia Yoga Sanctuary)
Health and Safety Requirements for IN-PERSON classes at the Olympia Yoga Sanctuary:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, social distancing, and adherence to Washington state mask guidelines.
- We encourage you to bring your own yoga mat and props to ensure greater health and safety for all.
How to navigate your client portal
When you make a purchase, a client account is created for you. Manage your account and sessions here. You'll receive an email with the link to your session. If you don't see the email, check your spam folder. To learn about your client portal, watch this video.